Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Milk Carton Advert

Happy Valentines Day. Try not to get any paper cuts from your valentines.

Things I miss so far:
- Orbit Gum
- My heavenly bed
- Stores being open whenever I want
- Burritos
- You

Orbit is the best gum that was every created. I love the stylish little wallets the gum comes in. I especially miss the new Mint Mohito flavor. And lemon-lime. And Orange. All awesome. They have Extra brand gum here. So weak. So 1998.

My heavenly bed is the best money I have ever spent. The mattress is a narcotic and being anywhere near it induces sleep. It is the finest mattress that man has ever made. I am
hopelessly spoiled and all other mattresses pale in comparison.

I snoozed a few times today and woke up too late to go run at the RBG. I decided to use the hotel treadmill. I had Nelson going full blast and International CNN on and I was killer bored. I barely made 20 minutes. How do humans do this? It was terrible. I have long said that there was no need for waterboarding and deficating on the koran. If we want anyone in Gitmo to tell us anything we should make them do track workouts. Some say 400s, but I really feel that an 800 is the most terrible thing in the history of humanity. Now I think they should do those 800s on a treadmill.

Speaking of Gitmo, I guess there is an Australian (David Hicks) there who, like everyone else in Gitmo has no trial rights and basically no human rights. It is a big issue for Australians and there are banners everywhere that read Free David Hicks. It's a reminder that even places like Australia where Americans are still fairly highly regarded, the Bush adminstration and its ceaseless terrible choices have alienated the rest of the world, fortifying our enemies and straining our allies.


Fellow bloggers:

  1. When you 'select all' does Blogger sometimes just delete all? That happens to me a lot and I find it excruciating.
  2. Is there any way to see a view count for posts?

Any help you can offer is appreciated.

5 comments:

Paige said...

I had a view counter put on my site through Blogpatrol, but it seems to have checked out here lately. Use something similar, yet different.

How was that for super not-helpful?

Anonymous said...

Sis here, always a day short and a dollar late but I go for groovy . What can someone possibly say about that. Especially if groovy is not used in Australia. We survived V-day without going into a diabetic coma. I want to know about boomerangs. Just to keep you updated: Jim Black, A state dem. had to step down from the state house today. He had a good deal going. He got all of the optometrist to send him blank checks and in turn all children now have to have an extensive eye exam before they start school. Who ever said public service is thankless. We look so good in NC esp. the Dems. Hope things are better there. Love, your sis the unaffiliated

Big Baller Woolf said...

You know the 500 and 600 are worse than the 400 and the 800...why even pose that question??

Happy Valentine's Day! My flowers are headed to you by boat...you'll see in a few weeks...and God Willing the florist I sent with them will keep 'em alive!

HerrSlam said...

At the bottom of my blog, as of yesterday, there is a pretty nifty hit-counter that was really easy to download and install. If you click on mine it will take you to the main site (gostats.com). After you sign up and it gives you the html code, under "customize" at blogspot select "design" and "html" (i´m translating from spanish, so it may not be exactly like that). Paste the html code at the very bottom of the page, then make sure that the very last thing visible is the /html (with brackets... it won´t let me do it here) tag. Should work... good luck. How ´bout some pics, eh?

courtney said...

Thanks Paige, I think Brian (Chip) has me all sorted out below.

Lynn, I am not going to be Groovy Box. You are a nerd. I love you.
I guess everyone can see clearly how they've been fleeced.

BBW, a 600 is a poor man's 800 where you quit early. A 500 is truely, truele terrbile and should be banned by the UN.

Chip, THANKS! (Sorry Paige, chip has nothing better to do.) Now the blog-off is on for sure, as we will have a way to measure. Look out!