Monday, October 22, 2007

Aftermath

It might seem like old news to you now, but I'll be blogging about my parents' trip top Australia until I run out of material. Today, I got a few more photos in my e-mail from John, and he's a much better photographer than me, so I wanted to post these as well.

They are all from a part of the Great Ocean Road between Apollo Bay and Port Campbell on the way to the Otway Light House. More Koalas! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! We pulled over the Tarago because there were so many other cars here watching this trio of Koalas expressing unusually active behavior. They were grunting and bellowing and shaking the branches and One even got down and had a run around.

In the foreground is a Koala, but at a respectful distance are my aunt and I watching, and Barb apparently going somewhere else. See us back there?

This tourist is trying to teach the Koala to dance like SouljaBoy after he saw the step-by-step on you tube:
The Koala thought that was for the birds and much prefers a dignified Lindy Hop so he headed back for the tree.


Coming soon is my response to the reader participation drive. Until then you can still chime in. Be well.

No comments: