Saturday, May 12, 2007

Olivia

Most of you know my close friends Paige and Marc. You certainly know stories of Moose, my favorite dog ever that was not my own and have seen his fame captured in 2 separate Moose calendars. You night not have met their adorable daughter, Olivia who is one of the reasons they live in Chattanooga now. (She is two now, how time flies!) Olivia has diabetes.

Marc is doing a bike ride in Asheville, NC to raise money for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.

Please consider making a donation to Marc's ride so that we can find a cure for Olivia and all the other children with this serious disease.
https://ride.jdrf.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=rideCentral.personalpage&riderID=7124

Of course Marc found a way to combine biking with this. That is like me watching the NBA to raise money. Or eating brunch. That's it. The next time I fund raise it will be a brunch off, and you will all sponsor me to Brunch for a Cure. Look forward to that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This will sound terribly Texas of me, but what exactly is it to brunch? I mean...I know it's a meal between the breakfast and lunch hours...but really - tell me more about this brunch love. You make it sound so special.

Den.

courtney said...

Oh man. That should be a whole post. I will do that. I will write a post on going to brunch, which, yes is one of my favorite things in the whole wild world. What are you doing up at this hour?

Paige said...

This is awesome, CK. Thanks for the shout out. And let's get started on the planning for the brunch off. That has potential.

Anonymous said...

i'm in for the brunch off.
go marc.
sj