Monday, March 4, 2013

Keri Package




















Thanks Keri!  I now have amazing chocolate (20 huge dark bars) and dryer sheets (for my musty smelling never quite dry clothing) and plenty of 70 SPF sun block and some total surprises that I love like delicious olives, sriracha and soy sauce.  I initially tweeted out that Keri sent me 18 chocolate bars.  That was because I blocked out that as soon as I opened the box I ate two (2!) of them in their entirety like a crazed wolf or something.

I've always believed Dorko was something of a superhero, and this has me more convinced.  Thank you so much.

She shipped it on Jan 23, and I got it on March 1, but a fair amount of that is probably time it was at the post office and I couldn't get in to Kigali during Kigali post office hours.  I could not be more happy!

No comments: