Saturday, February 2, 2008

haircut: sub optimal

oh well. i tried.

i got a new hair cut.


i wanted something clean and edgy.

when am i going to learn? i am about as edgy as a beach ball.

see?

my inability to take a photo of my self is previously documented. nonetheless, you get the idea.

i look like dorothy hamill on a bad day. ew.
The image “http://www.palos118.org/south/illinois/dorothyhamill/gold.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

oh well.

also, i've discovered that once i've blogged about something, i'm pretty much unwilling to recount it. if you want to know how my Christmas was click here, but don't ask me. i won't tell you. leave me and my puffy head alone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Courtney,
I like your new haircut. I think you will too after you get used to it.
Next time you take your picture, turn the light on first.
We miss you.
Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

courtney i love the hair cut.
this will be easy to care for in hot weather.
lindy has the flu.
cold and icy here.
i will watch the super bowl for the commercials. i think junior has done a commercial.
love
sj

courtney said...

of course you two like it. you like dorothy hamill. thanks anyway. you mean david gnau junior is into commercials now?

Paul May said...

Ask a friend to take the photo :) I can't mock you in any great detail based on this image.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.