Tuesday, November 13, 2007

2 more links

I cannot organize my thoughts. You'll just have to deal with these dribs and drabs. Sorry. If you haven't been here for a while read down a few posts to catch up.

Thanks loads to Kimmie (who i am name-dropping right and left lately like i have a crush) for passing along this post secret in response to a CSI rant I posted a while back.



Please read this story about the Australian Marky Mark:
http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/police-sorry-to-cousins/2007/11/13/1194766647704.html

Now that he's banned from the AFL he's going to try out for the Cincinnati Bengals.

Also if you had any doubt about the importance of World Diabetes Day, read this touching post (one of hundreds more like it) from Paige and think about what you can do to help.

Tomorrow my boss from WebMD, Emily O'Halloran, is flying all the way around the world to have dinner with me. Well, maybe there were some other reasons for her trip. I'll ask her at dinner.

1 comment:

Paige said...

dribs and drabs...I love it.

thanks for the link.

and I forgot to say congratulations on extending your stay abroad! why don't you plan to swing through here on your way back state-side in the spring?