Wednesday, November 7, 2007

100th Episode

Don't ask me how I know this, but laundry detergent actually tastes salty. At least mine does. It's not what you would expect. Thus begins the hundredth post here at Courtneyspondence.

One of my favorite people has turned up in one of my favorite places. I love the Economist. It's the best news magazine and the only source of truth down here in the upside-down world. I love that tiny font, even though it takes me a month to get through an issue. Kimmie Kay and her husband wrote a letter to the editor. How cool is that? Check out the current issue (Nov 3-9) with Adam and a hand grenade on the cover. Here's the link to the letter. Way to go John! Fire season is just about to heat up down here, are you coming?

I went running with the bats again tonight. This is a lot better than when I went running with the rats in DC.

Is everyone looking forward to next season of Prison Break? He's going to be abducted by aliens and have to break off the spaceship. I can't wait.

Are you watching the new A-Team called the Unit? It's a pro government, pro-army version. The good news is that it won't be impacted by the Hollywood writer's strike because it's written entirely by Karl Rove.

I'm sleepy. Leave me alone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've been easily identifying your "one clue" on the CSI shows lately (and even NCIS and...what's that other one...Without a Trace). It comes up and I yell, "The one clue!" Last night it was "fish guck" that only existed in five locations in D.C., only one of which was active enough to have produced the amount of guck on the offending nails that were hammered Christ-like into some guys hands and feet (of course, he was allergic to seafood, so it killed him).

I like yelling, "The one clue!" But I daresay it ruins the shows a little for David, who loves them like his own children. Probably more. He's not a fan of children.

Den.

Paige said...

Marc loves that Prison Sex...I mean Break. I could do without it.

Is there seriously a new A-Team? Why?

Way to go on the 100th post.

Anonymous said...

wow. 100th post.
time flies when you are having fun.
i saw that ncis. i have too much time on my hands.
great job with the blogg. i love it.
sj

courtney said...

Dennis - I LOVE it. The one magical clue worship is spreading. Maybe instead of shouting you could write it down, so David can still enjoy the show and you can gloat later. Never underestimate the value of a good gloat.


Paige - Not exactly. I was joking a bit. It's called "The Unit" which I guess is not intentionally a dick joke. Please copy/paste this link into a browser as I cannot get links to work on my comment page: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/the_unit/. I think the theme music is the same as the A-Team, and maybe the guy who does the voice overs. Sadly there is no Hannibal, who was my favorite.

Mom - maybe you and Dennis can form an NCIS viewers club. It might just be the two of you.

Anonymous said...

ck dennis and i should meet and set up the viewers club.
it is snowing this am.
sj