Wednesday, July 11, 2007

planet = bad

I am so sick of this present day media super saturation of extreme everything-overs telling me what makes a meaningful life. I know why Thoreau went to Walden. I feel like I am in a Folger's commercial with the volume at 100 decibels and a wind machine set to 'full force gale' just behind a haystack of fiberglass shards.

On the upside, I have a new goal, and a new reason to keep going to work. Now I want a sensory deprivation tank of my very own.

Also, if you are thinking about any early Christmas shopping I could use a t-shirt that reads, "LEAVE ME ALONE."

2 comments:

Kimberly Kay said...

Agreed. We're so beyond the point of no return. Do they have any buy-one-get-one-free deals on the sensory deprivation tanks?

courtney said...

Sorry I was being a grouch in this post. Don't worry, humans.