Saturday, April 7, 2007

A Roller Skating Jam Named "Saturdays"

Hello. I had a great day today. I slept in, went for a good run, has some brunch, did some shopping and worked for a few hours (but on my own with no meetings and actually got some things accomplished.) I also got myself a mug and some tea and snacks at work, so my late nights will be more pleasant.

Also, the CRM group I work in has asked to interview me about my involvement in “extreme Frisbee”. I am terrified. I will keep you posted.

I think I may go see an AFL match tomorrow. I’ll tell you all about it.

If you are looking to kill a little time on the internet please check out:
This Australian weather report (suggested by Marc), this Russian recipe for a tiny pancake and this informative nature video (from Ben).
Also see Jesse’s contribution to my concerns about Iran.

5 comments:

JK said...

a Roller Skating Jam Named Saturdays is one of my absolute favorite songs and will always be a pleasure to dial in for a good feeling

Anonymous said...

I must know about this frisbee interview. It sounds so bizarre that I haven't the slightest idea what I should be imagining.

Den.

courtney said...

Hi Jeff: Glad you like De La. Who are you? Welcome to 'spondence

Dennis: Yes, it will be odd . I will post the text of it when I get it. Let's hope it's either not too embarrasing, or embarrasing enough to be very funny.

Anonymous said...

hi ck, let me know about the interview.
can't imagine ................
got back home today.
all is well
sj

Anonymous said...

those pancakes made me see dead people.

matthew