Sunday, December 6, 2015

Halloween, Half Marathon & Visits, Visits, Visits

It's true that I haven't been posting much to the blog. That is probably because blogs were a thing back in 2007. Follow me on twitter @CourtneyMFK if you want more current updates. Also, I've been hella busy, but in a great way. I'm really loving Cambridge and the new job. I had a fun work trip to DC in early November and I got to see my friends Sarah, Ingrid, Stacey and a lot of folks at GlobalGiving. Thanks to everyone for welcoming me back!

Sarah's son Nathaniel at 9 months
Me and Nate living it up
Dorko & Stacy on our Chocolate Tour of Old Town Alexandria



I also ran a half marathon in October with some buds from work.
4 Dimagis: Andrea, Danny, Jenny & Me!





And the Stouts visited. Now they are 3:
Jen & Viviana
Brian & Viviana

Cambridge has urban bunny rabbits. They are 1000x better than rats:



I made a pretty rad halloween costume. It's a long story, but I'm supposed to be a kiwi bird.






Needless to say, I won the contest!

1 comment:

HerrSlam said...

Hooray for Viviana! Also Courtney.