Wednesday, July 30, 2008

10,000 Maniacs

Hey there. Hope all is well. Here's a few odd's and ends.

1) 'Spondence has had more than 10,000 hits now, which is about what google gets per minute I think so we are really in the big time. That is a lot of visits, Mom.
2) Welcome Sawyer Patten Wichman Mayes. Paige is doing fine and we are all glad he has arrived.
3) Last weekend was Wildwood Beach Ultimate Tourney in NJ, this weekend is LogJam in Vermont. I am getting my disc on. My hamstring is protesting loudly.
4) Here's a really old link I meant to post ages ago: These are the photos of my Leaving pick-up day festivities from my last day in Melbourne (June 29). It was a blast and also sad. Thanks to Owen Shepherd for taking and posting these pics. Thanks to everyone to attended. I miss you guys heaps.
5) Even more ancient history is this australian world wide of sports video clip of the nationals tournament I was in in April in Coffs Harbor. Photos of that event are online here: pics.

Work, as always, is nuts and I had better get back to it.

4 comments:

Paige said...

hey, thanks!

maybe I'll get something up on my own blog one of these days.

miss you!

Rueben said...

When you were young you were the king of carrot flowers

D. Sloan said...

Almost a month...has NYC swallowed you whole? Will you ever post again?

courtney said...

paige - the pics of sawyer are so great! i hope the colic is short lived.

rueben - hope vancouver was a blast. seb and tex are in my apt right now. i stuck a fork right into your shoulder.

dennis - yes, the fissures in the sidewalk opened up. maybe another post is coming soonish. we will see...