Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Summer? What Summer?

Peanuts, Cashews, Pecans, Macademia Nuts.  You name it, this summer has been nuts!  Sorry for the dearth of updates.  I've been busy.

I've been playing a lot of league disc and also with a women's club team called Veto.  It's great to be playing women's.

I just got back from Labor Day at Oak Island where I saw my mom, her dog Goofus and Lindy and Kate & their parents.  It was great to be back at the beach.  We had a pretty rousing game of kids vs. parents "ultimate".  Clear eyes, full hearts.

I got to see Jerry Seinfeld at the Kennedy Center with Sarah and Frank. That guy is still pretty funny.

I'm back running track workouts again.  There's just nothing like it for total exertion.

Watching the olympics was great.  Congrats especially to the team USA gymnasts. These were my two favorite memes to come out of the spectical:
http://mofarahrunningawayfromthings.tumblr.com/

http://mckaylaisnotimpressed.tumblr.com/

I'll log back in to this post and get you some pics at some point.

Watching the US Open now.  Pulling for late-career heroics from Andy Roddick and continued distruction of anything in her path by Serina.

Also CANNOT wait for the NFL to start.  Eagles vs. Browns 9/9/11 1:00 PM.  Let's Go Eagles!

Looking forward to Sarah's wedding in a couple of weeks in Minnesota.
Also, what *may* be my last ever USAU regionals, at the end of September.  I know I've said that before, but it has to be true at some point, right?!?!?


No comments: