Saturday, January 17, 2009

I am "famous" on the internet!

Remember back in October when I had Jury Duty?

I snapped a pic and sent it in to one of my favorite blogs, The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks and the pic was recently posted. Check it out! I am participating in the internets.

This week of work in Minneapolis was just as much fun as usual and also featured a day when it was -21 Degrees Fahrenheit. I thought my eyeballs might freeze.

I am super pyched about the Eagles game tomorrow. Go Akers! Go Westbrook!

I saw WALL-E recently. I loved it. Proably the best movie of the year. Anyone who does not love this is now my enemy. I wish people were more like WALL-E.

Stay warm!

7 comments:

Rueben said...

Go "Eagles"!!

Anonymous said...

Go the Aussies ! Oi Oi Oi !

Lizzeepp said...

Someone from my office posted a sign that used to hang in our office on that blog....it became a big mystery of who done it. Search...
what happens if you "do forget"?

Enjoying the blog! Goldy

Unknown said...

Courtney,
Caffeine withdrawal always causes head aches. Something about dilating & constricting blood vessels in the brain. I don't know how long the last, cause whenever I get one, I have a cup of coffee.

Sorry it's been so cold in Minn.
I don't like below zero when its windy. There some goggles available that don't make you look like a space cadet if you are interested.
They could be useful if your next assignment is an inventory control system for Santa.
I found Donckels Truffles on Amazon, & I bought 8 puonds. That should get me to summer.
Love, Dad.

D. Sloan said...

I have long loved this site about the quotation marks.

Tell me...will you still acknowledge me now that you're "famous?"

courtney said...

Rueben, Thanks for your support, that did not work out. Damn Eagles! Oh Well. Next year.

Gooooolddddddyy! Always great to hear from you. So glad your office is "famous" too. Glood luck with the mystery.

Dad, good news, the headaches seem to have subsided. I think it was a caffeine issue. Please send me the link for the truffles. Love you!

Dennis, you are so "right". Based on your feedback I updated the title of the last post.

Amy Cooper said...

Awesome job on the quotation mark fame. I too love unnecessary quotations marks. I feel like we used to have some jokes about specific ones... can you remember? During the College Years.