Monday, April 21, 2008

frantic

I'm frantic. Work is completely insane. There could be no worse time to be heading out for a few days off, but there's never a good time.

I'm off to coffs Harbour for Nationals in a few hours.

I am super psyched to be going with my team.

I have not packed. You know how I feel about packing.

Will there be live scoring again this year? I do not know.

If so, it might be here:

http://nationals.ultimatefrisbee.org.au/email.php

If not, i'll tell you all about it when I get home next week.

Happy Anzac Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Last week must have gone well. I couldn't find the results on line.

I hope Team Box does well at Nationals.

Please post the results when you return.

Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices seeking the shoes are all over 230 dollars everwhere. But completely I set this locate selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that particular model. The prices as regards the velcros were approximately 310 bucks on every site. But completely I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you tell me about these?