Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Baby Birds

Work is an endless sea of screeching baby birds. I am flapping around looking for worms (and I don't even like worms) but no matter how many I find, it is far less than the piercing demand.

I'll just say that this looks to be the way forward for some time. Great.

That said, this Wednesday is Iron + Wine at the Corner, again with Mama as wingman.

This weekend, Sporting Team Box Athletico United is off to Adelaide to win Southern Australian regionals and then I'm off to Italy for Easter.

I may be sleep deprived, but I will not be bored.

Also did I tell you I finished season 4 of the Wire and it was incredible but now I am in withdrawal. I am hoping for a spin off of Omar driving that cab around Baltimore on stakeouts.

Will someone please tell Denver to put in for a transfer to the Eastern Conference so they can make the play-offs? (Queue Jim Mora "Play-offs?!?!?" wavefile.)

Look out for my Hoyas to be jinxed by the regular season Eastern Conference title and lose in the second round of the Big East tournament at MSG.

Hope you are all well and getting ready for Spring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go hoyas .
your hoyas won the b ig east last year and went to the final four. no jinx.
i'm pulling for U of L.
good luck in adelaide. Go Team Box.
have fun in italy.
lol
sj