Wednesday, March 28, 2007

zzzzzzzzzzz

I have all 4 of the final four teams still alive in my bracket. Did you see that Georgetown game? I know Jesse did cos he was txting me the score. I’d like to credit my Mom, my uncle John and Max for willing the victory. I missed it. I was in a meeting. I’m gonna call in sick if they make the finals.

I’m actually going to miss the Ohio State game on Saturday. I’ll be far from any TVs or internet. Maybe Jesse will txt me the score again. Why? This weekend is a training weekend away for Team Box. I am not actually sure where we are going yet, but I am going to some teammate’s family’s country house. I know they have a goat. I am sure it will be awesome. We are going to practice hard to get ready for Nationals. We are also going to goof off and hang out. I am really looking forward to it. I will try to take some pictures.

Sorry I have been posting less frequently. Things are NUTS at work. Totally nuts. Any day I don’t post, just imagine a post like this: “Got to work today at 8 AM. Booked solid in meetings from 9-7 PM. Missed lunch. Ate “dinner” from the candy box around 9:30. Left work at Midnight.” Lather. Rinse. Repeat. I am very tired.

I think I get a day off for Easter soon and I am really looking forward to that to catch up on sleep and all the e-mails I owe everyone. I apologize for not writing back.

Thanks for the post cards from Kim (Brooklyn) & J. Christ (Argentina). Okay, must sleep. Later.

Oh yeah, and be sure to start your countdown until war with Iran. My only question is if GYWO (http://www.mnftiu.cc/mnftiu.cc/war62.html) will start a second strip, or if the war in Iran will have to share.

5 comments:

HurricaneK said...

Can I just mention, by way of namedropping, that David Rees participated in one of our F.W. Thomas readings a while back, and he totally talked to me about the labor movement for like an hour? That's my brush with greatness story for the day. Sorry work sucks as much Down Under as it does in the real world, i.e., America.

Anonymous said...

hi boom.
have a wonderful trip to the country.
we are leaving today for the beach and we will be cheering for the hoyas all the way down 95.
love u
sj

Andrew said...

Hey 'Spondence, do you know that Wilco is playing at The Palais Theatre in Melbourne on 4/18 and 4/19? If not, now you do!

courtney said...

KT - wow. seriously wow. is he awesome? did you tell him i love him? do you guys remember when i fell in love with the red meat cartoonist max cannon, though i'd never seen or met him. I wonder if i should consider re-lighting that torch. it's a good comic. is david rees a huge bush supporter since the ceaseless satire opportunites have made him a success?

hi mom, have fun at the beach with all the four and two legged little girls.

hootchie!!!! that is the kind of intelligence that keeps me going. i did not know that. at all. i was in full work mode. down in the mine there's not much thought of 'surface world'. i saw your comment and called and got a ticket right away. this will be awesome. thanks so much for letting me know. are you and alison coming to Oz on your honeymoon?

HurricaneK said...

Yes, we talked about you pretty much the entire time. He said he was going to call...didn't he?? He was absolutely as awesome as imagined. Married though, but that can't last, right?